Thursday 12 November 2009

I've got love in my tummy

They're the best thing about weekends, as far as I'm concerned. A disgustingly unhealthy fry-up on a Saturday morning, washed down by a cup of tea. It's my reward for a week of being overworked and underpaid. I never make one, oh no, I go to a cafe and pay for one. It's the only way.

I've been worried about the prospect of abandoning the magic of Step In Cafe - which does the best breakfast in the East End - having moved away from Bow.


Luckily, I've found Kelly's Cafe on New North Road, which doesn't look like this but does look like this. The hash browns are p-p-particularly perfect. And, if you're lucky, you can share your breakfast experience with Spider from Coronation Street or Janine Butcher's old chauffeur, before he hits the drink.

Sold it haven't I? Knew I would. See you there.

Pic credit: charlottehbest

No comments:

Post a Comment